Website ADD ON Staffing Solutions
The Employee Advantage
Our client is a global designer and developer of precision molded plastic, silicone and rubber components, assemblies and finished products for the Medical, Transportation and Fluid Delivery markets. Since 1945, they have built a world-wide reputation in the molding and assembly of products made from elastomers and thermoplastics. Their reputation is founded on our unique science-based approach that has made them the preferred manufacturing partner for industry leaders in North America, Europe and Asia.
In the River Falls, WI facility, they focus exclusively on plastic injection molding and medical assembly.
We are currently seeking Medical Assemblers.
2nd Shift: 2:00 PM – 10:15 PM $13.50/hour (Monday – Friday)
3rd Shift: 10:00 PM – 6:15 AM $14.25/hour (Sunday – Thursday)
We need self-motivated, willing team players with assembly skills to immediately start making a difference.
– Perform all necessary assembly with specific instructions using a variety of tools
– Follow existing manufacturing criteria assuring productivity rates and quality standards
– Give ongoing input to improve upon any aspect of the assembled procedure
– Prepare and maintain accurate records
– Maintain a safe and clean work environment
*Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
*Experience: – Physical capabilities involved with performing all job-related tasks. Must be able to lift/carry 30
#ZR1 [Apply For Job]
Source: Add On Staffing Solutions
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobboard.tempworks.com/AddOnStaffing/Jobs/Details/1200044 →