Website ADD ON Staffing Solutions
The Employee Advantage
Our client, an industry leader in metal stamping, has an immediate opening for CNC Laser and Turret Set-Up Professional for its Woodbury, MN headquarters. Our client company provides safe, clean, well-lit and environmentally controlled work places located in Woodbury, MN (HQ) and Eagan, MN. An excellent suite of benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) plan, vacation time and holidays is offered upon hire by our client company.
1st Shift: 6:30am-3:15pm Monday-Friday
2nd Shift: 3:15pm-1:45am ?Monday-Thursday
2nd Shift: 3:15pm-11:45pm Monday-Friday
3rd Shift: 8:00pm – 6:30am Monday-Thursday
Weekend: 3:00pm – 3:30am Friday-Sunday (work 36, paid 40hrs)
These are Contract-To-Hire opportunities (60 Days) in a union shop and compensation starts at $18/hour up to $25/hour, depending on qualifications and experience.
Candidates must be able to operate, set up and edit Trumpf CNC Laser. Specific Trumpf or Amada (Vipros, King, Queen) laser operation is required. Minimum of two years continuous, recent experience on CNC laser required. Qualified candidate must be able to do multiple set-ups of proto types daily and must be able to read blue prints, use micrometers. Candidates must have experience with thick-style turret tooling.
Produces machined parts by operating, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies. Candidates will be required to produce a variety of parts, all of which must meet the dimensional specification of the mechanical drawings.
*Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
* Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
* operates presses and laser cutters by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
* Sets-up presses and laser cutters by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
* Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards.
* Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
* Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Qualified candidates may apply online at www.addoninc.com, click "Current Opening" and apply directly to the job. [Apply For Job]
Source: Add On Staffing Solutions