Website ADD ON Staffing Solutions
The Employee Advantage
Responsible for building Flat Flex Cable Assemblies (FFC), terminating Flexible Printed Circuits (FPC) and Membrane Switches, cutting FlexStrip and doing Light Assembly per direction provided by the Production Supervisor. Responsible for representing our client in communications with all staff, per our expectations of treating each individual with dignity and respect.
Location: Little Canada, MN
Hours: 7:45am – 4:15 pm (Monday-Friday)
Pay: $10.00 – $12.00/HR (DOE)
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform Production activities and processes, which include the following:
1. Maintain a clean and safe work area.
2. Operate FFC machines, Testers, and FFC Shop equipment.
3. Use and accurately read measuring devices, such as micrometers, calipers, feeler gauges, steel rule, and multi-meters.
4. Perform light assembly, including kitting, indicator assembly, packaging and miscellaneous Value Added modifications.
5. Interpret customer and internal drawings of the product to be manufactured.
6. Follow Production Workpacket process, to include all checks and tests to insure the end product is built to customer expectation and with a high level of quality.
7. Maintain accurate product counts and Workpacket entries.
8. Follow procedures for the storage of product, including contacts, cable and GVS inventory.
9. Perform packaging, labeling and paperwork routing per Gopher procedures.
10. Report problems and non-standard conditions to the Line Lead or Production Supervisor.
11. Achieve an overall Skill Level of 50% on the FFC Shop Skill Matrix, within 6 months of start date.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, and EXPERIENCES
High school diploma, or equivalent.
Proficient with spoken and written English language.
Ability to multi-task, works under dead-line pressures, and be courteous at all times.
This client has an incentive program – An incentive hour is an hour that the crew can earn as a group, for catching potential errors before they ship to customers. Everyone in the shop gets a free hour. The only condition is that they are not allowed to use it as OT.
They have to use it as a paid hour off, to leave early, take a long lunch, come in late, etc.
#ZR2 [Apply For Job]
Source: Add On Staffing Solutions