The Employee Advantage
Our client, a leading medical component manufacturing company has immediate openings for Warehouse Coordinator for it's warehouse facility located in Vadnais Heights. This is an on-call, entry-level position. Great for students and anyone who is looking for a flexible work schedule.
1st Shift: 5:00am to 3:30pm (Monday – Thursday)
2nd Shift: 3:00pm to 1:30am (Monday – Thursday)
Weekend Shift: 5:00am to 5:30pm (Friday – Sunday)
Duties/Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Read and work instructions, and other documentation.
• Perform a variety of operations such as assembly, packaging and various light finishing machines including but not limited to simple rewinder, cleaning machine, De-slugger, Nautiluses and the box folder.
• Perform required inspections to ensure quality meets customers’ expectations per Quality department procedures and Engineering work instructions.
• Ensure accurate information on labels, inspection form, and closing documentation.
• Accurately enter time and activities into the computerized job cost collection system.
• Positively contribute to company’s safety, quality and production goals
• Must have reliable transportation
• Pass criminal background check and drug test.
Apply today, start tomorrow.
Join Our Team!
Join ADD ON Staffing Solutions' team and get rewarded for being a great employee! ADD ON Staffing is proud to offer performance and attendance incentives as well as referral bonuses! Apply today to get connected with one of our workforce professionals and take the next step toward your future!
#ZR2 [Apply For Job]
Source: Add On Staffing Solutions