The Employee Advantage
Immediate openings!! Apply Today for an Excellent Opportunity!
Our Client, a nationwide leader in the production of baked goods, has multiple openings for Ingredient Scaler – located at their River Falls WI production facility. These positions are full time, contract-to-hire opportunities. Our Client Company offers a competitive benefits package, as well as potential for advancement within the organization.
1st Shift 6:30 AM – 3 PM
Compensation: $13/hour+ $1 shift differential (6pm-6am)
• Use Mixing Record to determine the ingredients and the amount of ingredients to be put in the mixer.
• Dump all the necessary ingredients into the mixer at a fast pace and mix the ingredients to the specifications of the Mixing Record.
• Empty the dough from the mixer into a bin, checking the quality and consistency of the dough and transfer the bin to a Drop Operator.
• Mix and empty bins at least 30 times day, very fast pace, and 50 pounds of repetitive lifting.
• Quality Control: Will be checking the texture and consistency.
• Previous manufacturing experience preferred
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds repetitively, frequently overhead
• Must be available for mandatory overtime and Saturdays
• GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices Enforced) — No food, no gum, no jewelry, no piercings, no nail polish, no artificial nails.
River Falls, Wisconsin, WI
#ZR1 [Apply For Job]
Source: Add On Staffing Solutions