The Employee Advantage
Immediate openings!! Apply Today for an Excellent Opportunity!
Our Client, a nationwide leader in the production of baked goods, has multiple openings for Line Tender – located at their River Falls WI production facility. These positions are full time, contract-to-hire opportunities. Our Client Company offers a competitive benefits package, as well as potential for advancement within the organization.
2nd 2:30 PM – 11:00 PM
Job description: Line Tender
Basic job function:
Setting up machines and equipment, also all supplies for production
1. Working with others in a team atmosphere.
2. Taking direction from management on the floor and communicating to the team members.
3. All packaging equipment set up every morning and ready for production.
4. All packaging supplies ready for the shift, to maintain pace with production. Preparing supplies the day before if necessary.
5. Keep consistent pace with production.
6. All equipment is ready for packers for specific products.
7. All machines set up for specific product changes.
8. Assisting lead with product change overs and any other production needs.
9. All production supplies restocked at end of shift.
10. Upholding highest quality standards on all products.
11. Keeping waste at a minimum, and defects at zero.
12. Keeping constant communication with pickers and mgrs. On issues or any changes in the consistency of best maid’s processes.
13. Following direction given by mgrs appointed, direct the
Team. Upper management will appoint all leaders.
14. Keeping tables clean, floors swept, and general area clean.
15. Maintaining excellent attendance and punctuality from meals and break periods.
16. Help maintain cleanliness of break room & bathroom daily.
17. Emptying all waste into proper receptacles.
18. Maintain excellent memory skills.
River Falls, Wisconsin, WI
#ZR1 [Apply For Job]
Source: Add On Staffing Solutions
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobboard.tempworks.com/AddOnStaffing/Jobs/Details/1155560 →