The Employee Advantage
Our Client, a nationwide leader in the production of baked goods has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Mechanic. This is a Direct Hire position and is located in River Falls Wisconsin. Our Client Company offers a excellent benefits package, as well as potential for advancement within the organization.
This position is on a rotating schedule.
Starting pay range is $23-$30/hour DOQ
Support the Company’s maintenance program with focus on maintaining the facility and equipment, performing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing mechanical and electrical failures, and assisting in equipment installation in a manner that meets and complies with all food safety policies and OSHA regulations.
• Troubleshoot and repair mechanical problems with plant equipment (e.g., mechanical drive systems, hydraulic and pneumatic systems)
• Troubleshoot and repair electrical problems with packaging/processing equipment (e.g., wiring, circuits, fuses, switches, electrical installations, transformers, motors, and AC/DC motor drives)
• Perform preventive maintenance on all plant equipment
• Design/fabricate replacement parts or equipment as needed
• Perform building maintenance and repairs (e.g., air conditioning, lights, forklifts)
• Report food safety and quality issues to appropriate personnel
• Comply with all food safety requirements, training, policies, and procedures
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned
• 2-year degree in electronics or maintenance mechanics or 3+ years in maintenance mechanic roles
• Experience with repair or preventive maintenance in hydraulics, pneumatics, machine shop, electricity or electronics
• Knowledge of PLCs
• Familiarity with lock out/tag out
• Ability to troubleshoot, read blueprints and electrical schematics
• Ability to think critically and solve complex problems
• Strong communication skills [Apply For Job]
Source: Add On Staffing Solutions