Website ADD ON Staffing Solutions
The Employee Advantage
Our Client, a nationwide leader in the production of baked goods has an immediate opening for a Sanitizing Specialist. This is a Direct Hire position and is located in River Falls Wisconsin. Our Client Company offers a excellent benefits package, as well as potential for advancement within the organization.
There are 1st and 2nd shift openings for this position
Pay range in $13-$15/hour DOQ
The Sanitizing Specialist under direct supervision, cleans and sanitizes any and all equipment in a food manufacturing facility.
• Follow all safety procedures and participate in safety training. Maintain safe and efficient use of equipment, tools, and person.
• Set up, operation and cleaning/sanitizing of various pneumatic, mechanical and electrical processing equipment in cross-functional areas of the plant.
• Proper disassembly and reassembly of machines
• Responds to any unclean conditions as they may arise
• Trained and certified to use cleaning chemicals according to guidelines and in a safe manner.
• Maintains facility per Master Sanitation Schedule
• Maintains work area throughout shift
• May operate scissor lift to clean hard to reach areas
• May instruct and oversee the activities of new employees of the Sanitation Department
• Supports food safety, quality and regulatory requirements.
• Support and comply with GMP's
• Responsible for training production employees on proper cleaning of lines.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Complete Pro-ops of lines after chemical wash.
• Handling restoration/environmental cleaning when needed.
• ATP swabbing.
• Titrating of chemicals
• Complete project assigned by Manager/Supervisor
• Maintain GMP’s and GSP’s while at work.
• Basic mechanical skills
• Able to read, write and do basic math
• Able to stand, kneel, crawl to clean equipment
• Able to work independently and as a team
• Able to follow specific written procedures and forms
• Food production cleaning experience preferred
• Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Able to stand, kneel, crawl, bend, reach, twist, push, pull to clean equipment for at least an 8 Hour shift
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good verbal and written communication skills [Apply For Job]
Source: Add On Staffing Solutions
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobboard.tempworks.com/AddOnStaffing/Jobs/Details/1192746 →